August 08, 2007

I Bet You

So I'm laying 2:1 ($40:20) against Tiger Woods winning the PGA Championship. And I'm nervous.

If you haven't seen this clip before, well - pay attention:



P.S. - Just do it...laugh.

8/9 :: New prop bet (completely unfair) - Even Money ($20:20) on BOTH John Daly and Phil Mickelson finishing 12th or higher. I bet against when Daly was in the clubhouse with the lead after 18 holes (-3) and Mickelson had come out strong (-2 thru 6 holes).

Right now Daly's celebrating his round with a 12-pack of Miller Lite and Mickelson dropped 4 shots to end the day at +2, so I'm feeling good about this one. Tiger stands at +1.

8/13 :: It's not my fault Tiger decided to win this one. He shot a hell of a round on Friday (63) to grab the lead and held it through the weekend. He's just not susceptible to the crushing psychological pressure which affects the closing rounds of human golfers in major tournaments. Where's the drama in watching Tiger execute golf shots?

2 comments:

walawalapb said...

Too bad tiger played out of his gourd yesterday...63...you have to be kidding me.

pete v said...

stupid tiger